Bangladesh Navy has published Sailor and MODC Recruitment Circular Batch 2022
Bangladesh Navy has published Sailor and MODC Recruitment Circular (Batch in 2022).
Both male and female candidates will get the opportunity to apply.
You have to apply online by March 7, 2022.
Name of the Force: Bangladesh Navy
Position Name: Sailor,
Women Sailors & MODC (Naval)
Educational Qualifications by Branch:
1. DE / UC (Seaman,
Communication & Technical)
Branch (Male only): SSC / Equivalent,
3 in the science department. 50 (minimum).
If you have higher Mathematics in SSC exam and from BN Dockyard Co-operative Society Technical Institute
Preference will be given if there is A-grade.
2. Medical Branch (Male & Female): SSC (Science) with Biology
/ Equivalent – GPA 3.5 (minimum).
3. Petrolman ,
MODC (Navy) (Male): Writer & Store (Male & Female): Petrolman, Writer,
SSC / Equivalent GPA-3.0 for Store and MODC (Naval)
(Minimum). In the case of Cook and Steward, the GPA is 2.5 (minimum).
4. Topas (Male): Passed 8th class.
1. Semen (male) height 5-6 inches, chest size (30-32) inches
2. Petrolman’s height is 5-6 inches, chest size (30-32) inches
3. In other disciplines (Communication & Technical, Medical, Writer,
Store, cook, steward and topas height 5-4 inches, chest size (30-32) inches (male) and height 5-2 inches, chest size (28-30) inches (female)
4. MODC (Navy) (Male) Height 5-6 inches
Age and other qualifications:
1. Age range 18-22 years.
2. It is compulsory to know how to swim.
3. Must be unmarried.
However, divorce is not acceptable.
Salary and other benefits:
1. Payment of salaries and other allowances according to the salary of the Armed Forces.
Application Process: Official Website of Bangladesh Navy
You have to apply through this.
Last date to apply for the post of Female Sailor and MODC (N):
February 17th – March 8th
এ সম্পর্কিত আরও পড়ুন